Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter a Day - Working on the Weekend

Greetings my friends.

When I set up my chapter a day challenge to supplement my 'Writer Who Is Not An Author' string of blogging, I set up the chance to take weekends off. 

Well, that's not working so well. The second book in The Salagia Chronicles is coming along fantastically with this chapter a day bit but my story has deviated from the outline I prepared. Well, maybe deviated is a bad choice of words.

It turns out that my story is becoming more full and rich than I originally anticipated. This new volume has forced me to elaborate on things in the story I wasn't going to elaborate upon and because of this, I find myself unable to brush along my outline without encountering knots or split ends.

Thankfully, I have the weekend to condition my outline to repair the damaged ends and make the story silky smooth before Monday demands another chapter from me.

Well, it looks like I've got some teasing to do so I better head off and get that taken care of before my thoughts get all dry and frizzy.

(Oh yeah, I originally decided to post just to share the picture below with you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment