Sunday, May 31, 2009

Society

I am desolutely stranded in this discordant for of blabbery and nonsensical ego puffery. I am ethereally tethered to my designated prison as the lashings of intellectual vapidity strike across my brain's back, ripping me open, forcing the plasma of knowledge to bubble and seep, pouring down my spine cooling and freezing as it spreads from vertebrae to contorded vertebrae. By the time it passes through my now frostbitten toes, any resemblance of worthwhile thought has since been transfigured into ghostly nothingness and fled, no longer bound to this concentration camp as my less fortunate husk which even now rots and decays into the dreary realm of the world of the conforming herd. Here I am, alone in the woolen crowd, causing myself to wonder; am I left to bleat my way through the remainder of my existence?

No comments:

Post a Comment